How you can de-stress yourself!
You can actively shrink the load of stress you carry by changing your atmosphere and the way you think.
Follow these few simple ways;
- Reduce clutter - put-off, cutoff people/things you don’t need.
- Organise - put your house in order, "present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service" Romans 12:1.
- Reframe - place your life in a new frame, you’re a new creature!
- Ask for help - there is always someone willing to help
- Learn something new - adopt new skills, "Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God" 2 Corinthians 3:5.
- Meditate - have a quiet time
- Count your blessings - your life is a miracle. David said, “So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom" Psalm 90:12.
More wisdom to you!
www.muzembi.org - Simple Gospel Summation