|Reverend LC Muzembi|
First my friend, understand the mystery of God, that God is one. Acknowledge the Father, acknowledge Christ, that he’s Lord, acknowledge also the Holy Spirit, and recognise their individuality. Just as you confess Christ, agree also that God is, the Father, and the Holy Spirit your Helper, and each stand alone for who they’re to you.
This is the mystery of the godhead; know who is responsible for what;
- God the Father deals with all kinds of operations, vs 6.
- The Lord bestowed upon us different kinds of administrations/services, vs 5.
- The Holy Spirit is the source of different kinds of spiritual gifts, vs 4.
1. God the Father, diversities of operationsGod distinctively works in all of us. He gave us Jesus, he gave us the Holy Ghost to inspire , energise, and empower us. He produces all these in all believers.
2. The Lord bestowed upon us different kinds of administrations/services, vs 5A variety of ministries and services, are from him. He said, "I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing" John 15:1-5
3. The Holy Spirit is the source of different kinds of spiritual gifts, vs 4He is the source of these special abilities. He empowers, and operates in believers giving to each of us, as he will.
"But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal" 1 Corinthians 12:7. He displays God’s power through each one of us as a means of helping the entire church.
"for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues" 1 Corinthians 12:8-10
The Holy Spirit has fitted us all together into one body, the church which is Christ’s. By one Spirit we were all baptised into that one body - Christ, who made us to drink into one Spirit.
"But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills" 1 Corinthians 12:11. He is the same Spirit, Spirit of God and Spirit of Christ, Spirit of Truth, and Holy Ghost you find Old Bible Translations.
Paul said, "But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ....and the head of Christ is God" 1 Corinthians 11:3.
"But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him" 1 Corinthians 12:18.
All things has to be accomplished according to his own purpose and will. It is the same God who produces all things in all believers inspiring, energizing, and empowering them. He tempers the body together.
"Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues" 1 Corinthians 12:27-28.
We will with the Holy Spirit make the temple of `God.
But how can you know if one is really inspired by God or he is a trickster?
The bible says, "...John: Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw" Revelation 1:1-2.
You will always know them by the fruit of their lips, i.e., the Holy Spirit will always reveal whose they are, and those with him he helps them confess positively that "Jesus is Lord."
If I don't love, I'm nothing!No matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I’m nothing without love.
" Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away" 1 Corinthians 13:8. Yes all these will someday come to an end, but love goes on forever, "And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity" 1 Corinthians 13:13.
If I didn’t love others, with all that I do, I would only be making noise.
"Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things" 1 Corinthians 13:4-7.
With this we know we love, and love is a fruit of the Spirit.
Articles on Similar Topics:
Muzembi.Org - Simple Gospel Summation