Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time, for which I was appointed a preacher and an apostle-I am speaking the truth in Christ and not lying-a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth, 1 Timothy 2:1-7 NKJV.
Our Heavenly Father in Jesus’ name, I worship you dear God as I come to you today and thank you for the privilege of praying for others. Glory be to your name. I thank you that through your name, I can come boldly before you and pray with confidence, according to your will and know that you hear me.
- We pray for the people of Haiti and Afghanistan and the situations there.
- Please join me to pray the Lord to fill France with peace, harmony and unity.
- I pray for world peace; that hostilities between Azerbaijan and Armenia, India and Pakistan, Iran and Israel may cease.
- I pray for the US President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump and all those who have tested positive for coronavirus and are now in quarantine. I pray for a speedy recovery and that there be a vaccine for this dangerous disease soon.
- Dear God bless and unite Zimbabwe in times of division, confusion, necessity and this COVID-19 pandemic, heal our country and help us and our leaders to turn to you, in Jesus’ name.